Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Evolution of a Yard--From Dirt to Divine: The Plan

 For many of my clients, the idea of creating a lush landscape out of a barren plot of ground is hard to imagine--where do you start? How long does it take? What work can I do myself? How much will this cost? Many of these questions are as individual as the design. But, to help clients envision the process, I recently documented the process of designing and installing my parent's new construction yard. I had the pleasure of creating a design for them which included their desire for water features, large beds, a garden area, RV pad and more. Once we brainstormed, looked over plant profiles and landscape styles, I went to work on the design.

To-Scale Plan including trees, plants, water features, and hardscape.

My parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment