Friday, November 6, 2020

From Dirt to Divine: Final Before and After Photos

 The yard is in! My end-of-season design project is complete and I thought I would post some before and after photos. We will plant shrubs and perennials next spring but completed grading, sprinklers, water features, a patio, garden area, trees and mulch. In design, it's just as important to focus on flow and functionality as it is the color, texture, and bloom period of plant materials. In this yard, I grouped entertaining/gathering areas together and production areas in a separate area. I also focused on grading. As the yard is large (a half-acre) and flat, we needed to berm and curve beds to add visual interest and better showcase plantings. A shout-out to Salt Lake Sprinkler and Landscape who did an AMAZING install job!












No comments:

Post a Comment